- Below are the listing of Invitation For Bids (IFB) and Request for Proposals (RFP) that the Port Authority of Guam has issued and advertised in the Pacific Daily News or the Marianas Variety.
- All IFB and RFB documents are available for public inspection or may be obtained at the Procurement Office located on the 2nd floor of the Port Administration Building, Suite 221.
- Office Hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday. Closed on weekends and Gov Guam Holidays.
- There may be a non-refundable fee for each IFB and RFP documents (printed or pdf file). Payments are accepted at the Cashier located on the 2nd floor of the Port Administration Building.
- Submit your receipt to the Procurement Office and register in bidders list to pick-up your IFB and/or RFP documents.
|Bid/RFP/IFB Number:||Title||Date Posted||Packet Cost||Status||Awarded Amount|
|RFP-PAG-017-003||Tuesday, August 22, 2017||Closed||More Details|
|IFB PAG CIP 017-003||Monday, June 12, 2017||Closed||More Details|
|RFP-PAG-017||Thursday, February 16, 2017||$50.00||Closed||More Details|
|IFB-PAG-CIP-017-001||Tuesday, January 31, 2017||$50.00||Closed||More Details|
|RFP-PAG-017-001||Monday, January 30, 2017||Closed||More Details|
|IFB-PAG-CIP- 016-003||Wednesday, June 8, 2016||CD (PDF) $50.00 / Hard Copy $150.00||Awarded||$187,093.23||More Details|
|IFB-PAG-CIP- 016-002||Wednesday, June 8, 2016||CD (PDF) $50.00 / Hard Copy $150.00||Awarded||$997,557.51||More Details|
|RFP-PAG-016-003||Tuesday, May 31, 2016||FREE||Awarded||More Details|
|RFP-PAG-016-002||Friday, March 11, 2016||Awarded||Task Order based||More Details|
|IFB No. PAG-CIP-016-001||Tuesday, February 2, 2016||Closed||More Details|